
Well, it's official ... I'm going to Guatemala this summer. That was my plan and a couple months ago, I was home and listening to NPR and they were saying if you're planning on traveling, buy tickets now, it's only going to get more expensive, so I just got my ticket without really having a travel partner or plans. So, when I was looking online trying to plan my trip, it was saying that it's dangerous to go there by yourself as a girl. So, I started thinking other options, maybe Peru, Thailand, or many other cool places that would have been more expensive. But a couple weekends ago when I was up in Salt Lake, I went climbing with my friend, Garrett and on the way home I realized I hadn't asked him, and within 20 minutes of asking, he'd bought a ticket, so it's on. I'm stoked. He went on his mission to Spain so he speaks Spanish and is a really good teacher, and he's got lots of time to look online and figure out what cool things we should do. We're going for six weeks and going to Honduras and Belize also and probably going to be doing some scuba diving. I'm stoked. So, if anyone has any suggestions of what to do in any of those countries, let me know.
5 comments:
I'm jealous! Belize has some cool caves that you can tube through. I went to Jaguar Paw...sorry I can't remember more than that. It was cool, though. A resort called Anthony's Key in Roatan, Honduras also has diving and dolphin experiences...may be expensive...check it out though. I've never been to Guatemala...you should talk to Matt May. He might know some good stuff. Have fun!
So are you stoked?
Dan and Cort are going to Honduras on their honeymoon. They are going to do lots of scuba diving. By the way, I just ate lunch with your mom 10 minutes ago. She is awesome. Maybe we could get together this weekend. Love ya!! K
I expect some serious blogging about it ALL when you get back! Have so much fun!!!
...I can't believe how long your hair is. Seriously.
It was so good to see you the other day and remember old times.
Snowbird. Aug 24th-30th. Come and play. If you're in town, of course.
love,
Bri
Post a Comment