Friday, August 22, 2008

Women's Trip in Cat

This trip was a couple weeks ago, but I still wanted to put a couple pictures up.
The women's trip really was one of my favorite trips of the year in Moab, and I was stoked when they asked me to come back up there and do that trip. It was such a fun trip. It's fun because it's different from all the other trips and we do some other stuff like we have a yoga instructor that does yoga every morning and we bring massage therapists and they do several massages at night. And plus, it's just all girls, so it's great.

These girls were great. They had met on college and some lived in DC some in San Francisco. They brought these face masks and they were amazing for my sun baked face. Jos and I bought big sunglasses and hats for the trip and I really actually do kinda like these shades and I've worn them a lot since then. This was on the last day. There was some sweet mud for mud baths and everyone got a facial with cucumber eye covers. They put a dress on my and lipstick on both of us. I think it looks so weird! We all wore our skimpyest dresses for the event.And Jos and some girls did had a sweet dance party for everyone after dinner. It was pretty funny. I love dance parties on the river. Everyone got up and danced later. Over all it was a really good trip and just a lot of fun to be back up in Moab with my good old friends.

3 comments:

theriddle said...

Grace, I guess I just barely missed you at the Orem's house the other day. Your life always looks So exciting! Keep blogging

Anne said...

I'm jealous. We've got to get everyone together to do a girl's trip one of these years.

Peacock Family said...

well well well grace rich.. long time no see.. looks like you've been staying busy.. i love reading your posts.. hope to talk to you soon amber robertson peacock