Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Business cards



I'm trying to be a "professional massage therapist", and get some new cards, but I'm having a hard time deciding what's best. Check these out and tell me what you think.
For the back:


Is this one too racey? Everyone from work liked this one better and thought that this would make them want to get a massage more than this one. This one is way relaxing I think, but I usually just to do outcalls where I go to their house and don't bring candles (trust me I've tried and ended up with wax all over the inside of my car! ... not a good idea)
And for the front:



Do you like these colors? Should the writting of my name be black or white and what about MASSAGE? black or white? And also, is there too many hands? My brother Eric drew the hands for me for some gift certificates he did for me, and I just love them, but I can't decide if it's too much. (BTW Eric is an amazing artist if any of you know him and he has started doing tattoos, so I'm pretty sure none of you that read this will be interested, but if you ever want one, he's your man!)
This is a very important decision and it will effect me for the rest of my life, I'm sure, so y0ur opinion would be greatly apprecitated!

4 comments:

Anne said...

Don't change a thing. Trust your instincts. Eric doesn't happen to work at Jake Gunnell's shop does he?

Stacie said...

You heard what I had to say. I like the hands. These cards are going to make you the richest and most successful massage therapist of our time. I am so excited for that. :-)

Sherpa Boy said...

Looks good! I wouldn't change anything either...except maybe how you spelled "licensed."

Why do I never see you??? Are you in town?

Lindsey Shaun Christensen said...

I LOVE your little Biznatch cards, very artistic, which we all love . . . I am referring to the little massage hands that look like pencil sketches. I agree that we need to hang out, when did you say your squash party was? Dec 5th? please let the little lindsey shaun know.