Someone please explain to me how this could happen ... I left my purse in a restaraunt on Friday, noticed an hour later when we were already on our way to Jasper National Park, and called they had it, set it aside with my name. When I called on Monday, it was nowhere to be found! Then I went in on Tues and my wallet (with $60 cash missing and my work ID that had been loose in my purse stuffed inside it) had been found that morning loose in the bathroom when they came in to open the restaurant! But no purse. Which had my journal, book, other stuff, and most importantly my passport zipped into a side pocket!!! I'm supposed to be flying out in an hour, but after tons of calls, looks like I've got to take a 3.5 hour each way trip to Calgary tomorrow to get an emergency passport that will hopefully get me home in the next couple days. Geez people! why would you leave my wallet with all my credit cards in it, but steal my $5 Guatemalan purse ?!?!?! And I'm getting the hugest run around from everyone trying to get home. Oh well, I'll enjoy some more time here in Edmonton. It's sunny but -22 degrees C!!
It has been a great trip so far, except for this. I'll post more about it soon, just had to put this out there!
2 comments:
Oh man, that is a bummer! Sounds like you are on an awesome adventure though. I'll definitely have to hear about this one!! Post lots of pics when you get home.
oh no! that's awful grace. have fun while you still can!
Post a Comment