Welcome to the San Rafael Swell. Here we are just about to drive through the reef.
I don't have too much time to write now, so I'll just throw a few pictures on here from my trip to the Swell last weekend with my dad. (I know what you're thinking, yeah right, like Grace can just say a few words, but really I will) I was going to go climb some routes that I've wanted to do forever with my friend Scott but he ended up having to work and my dad was going to go with one of his friends who got the dates wrong, so we ended up going just the two of us. That was the most time I've spent with just my dad in a long time and it was really great to spend 3 days just hanging and wandering through the desert with him. I love the San Rafael Swell too, it's great.
I love the old, Juniper skeletons.
So, basically, it was a great weekend and I had a fantastic time with my dad in the desert!
2 comments:
That's so cute. I'm glad you had fun with Paul.
Fun! Your pictures are really cool. I like the one of your dad...That lion video was so cute too!! You look cute in you self portrait! I wish I looked good when I was backpacking.
Post a Comment