We went to Moab with a bunch of her other friends and it was great. I
love hanging out with a bunch of cool girls that like to do rad stuff. I
drove down early and got us a really cool spot with a great view of the
Fisher Towers and Onion Creek. We did the Daily, did some awesome bike
rides and fun hikes.
We did the Klondike Bluffs trail and it's such a great view from the top!
It was really great to be with my awesome girl friends!
A couple weeks later we met up in the San Rafael Swell and did Muddy Creek. It was a really big contrast going from Cataract Canyon running at almost 90,000 CFS to Muddy Creek that was barely more than a gutter. I kayaked it and it was really fun. I was really stoked to get to see a part of the swell I had never really thought of before and I'm so glad that Jake and Jess put it together.
Thanks guys for inviting me on this trip! I hope there will be a lot more!




1 comment:
Ugh. Grace. You make me miss Utah so much. Damn you and your gorgeous Southern Utah pictures!!
Just kidding. I love you!! :)
Post a Comment