Passionate about:
- conserving water
- the fam (maybe they should come first, but that was the first thing that came to mind)
- making and maintaing friendships
- skiing
- climbing
- finding out what the earth has to offer me
- reading
- finding undiscovered (at least by me) places
Want to:
- live up to my potentail
- see some icebergs in Alaska
- find the cure for levido reticularis
- travel around europe
- climb in thailand
- always be learning
- be the kind of friend I wish to have
- find me a good man and pop out some kids
Have recently read:
- Am reading and loving Endurance Alfred Lansing
- My Sisters Keeper Jodi Pocoult
- East of Eden John Steinbeck (for the second time and it's amazing and sad what I didn't remember)
- The Island (I can't remember, it was a book I picked up and read at a hostel in Costa Rica)
- The Other Boelyn Girl Phillipe Gregory
- The Fountainhead Ayn Rand
- Deception Point Dan Brown
- The Notebook Nicholas Sparks
Say:
- seriously?
- yeah, no (this drives my brothers crazy, and I'm working on not saying this even though it does make sense in some situations)
- so, this one time....
- this one time on the river....
- like (another thing I've really been trying to like, phase out of my vocabulary)
- you think?
- who's up for (fill in the blank)?
- yeah, that's going to happen
Attracted to friends by:
- enthusiasm for life
- FOMO (for those of you that don't know, that is this disease I have: the Fear Of Missing Out and it makes me never be able to say no if there is something exciting going on)
- hopefully they'd agreee and say integrity
- and honesty
- and being considerate
- spontinaeity
- my really nice car that we always ride in
- my need to be doing something
Could listen to over and over:
- The Garden State Soundtrack
- A mix that Ashley Gish made for Powder Shots
- pretty much anything by Tegan and Sara
- The Sounds are great to listen to when cleaning my room or running (both things that need some encouraging and motivation for me to do)
- Both Hands and Talk to Me Now Ani Difranco
- Everything but especailly IV by Led Zeppelin
- Norah Jones
- Love Actually Soundtrack if I'm feeling like sappy music
Learned this year:
- it does feel good to finally be done with college
- it's not so great having a "career" job that I have to work 40 hours a week to keep my benefits
- it's great to have a job with benefits and a 401K
- girls can drive a J-rig
- that I love to travel. especially in a forgien country and especially by myself
- I always need to be reassesing what is impotant and trying to follow that
- I really am a desert girl, humidity makes me crazy
- I am really lucky to have some great friends that love me always and will stand beside me and always want the best for my happiness
And ...
- I always eat my sandwhiches, burgers and pretty much anything from the outside in so that the last bite it the best, and I always move my cereal around so that it's all the same sogginess.
- I was a religious Days of Our Lives watcher for years and probably still would be if I had Tivo or was home at that time of day
- I fell off the top bunk in my sleep and split my eyebrow open and sprained my wrist (to those of you who have slept by me will find this as no suprise)
- Fires used to scare me into sleepless nights.
- I have no problem doing laundry or the dishes but I will put off unloading the dishwasher or putting away my laundry until I get too frustrated not having anywhere to put my dirty laundry
- I love my brothers, but I have always felt a little jipped at not having any sisters, so I really hope my brothers marry (or just make a pact or something as the case may be with Eric) cool girls
- I am a little OCD about handwriting. I love writing on caron-copy paper and when I get to label things with, especially with sharpies
- I really like my name. (It's Grace) because not many people have it, and it's my great grandma's name, and even though I didn't know her, she seemed like a pretty cool dame.
Tag:
And that's pretty much everyone I know that blogs that hasn't done this, so until I can find some others, 5 is going to have to do.
1 comment:
Ok, love your answers, but I'm totally mad that my link doesn't work. What's up with that, my soul-searching friend?
Post a Comment