Thursday, February 07, 2008

Let it snow!!!

Well, not as much snow as '97 or '83 but I won't complain too much.


4 comments:

cate said...

I like snow okay for what it is. But when snow means washing the sky of inversion...then I Love the Snow! So indeed, this winter has been quite lovely, I must say.

cate said...

That said, I am glad the rafting gods of the Colorado are blessing you and your upcoming summer.

steph heartjustin said...

G- race... I haven't talked to you in ages.. I got your blog address along time ago in an email.. Looks like your super stoked for the river! So are we.. Justin and I just got our own boat so I hope that maybe you are in for some privates!! You can check our blog out its
jsolsenfamily.blogspot.com

I want to talk to you about Costa and I lost my phone so I don't have your number.. text me!

Anne said...

So, when my mom saw the name of your blog she came up with all sorts of cool names, and she was very disappointed with title "The Life of Grace." A few of her best ones: "Graceland," "Amazing Grace," "Graceful Moments," etc. I can't remember them all, but she was on a roll. If you ever decide to rename your blog, let her know, and she'll help you out.