Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Hypocrite

I'll just have you know, that I'm a little embarassed, because after my whole soap box about taking trax and not wasting water and all that, I think I have maybe taken trax like twice. I keep having things that I need to drive for. Or I'll be going somewhere half way between home and work after, so it's not worth it to take it all the way back to the aves, but I keep being too late to those stops. Several times, I've pulled up to the intersection right before trax and had the rail things come down and all the lights come on so the train can pass in front of me. What a slacker I am! So, I am feeling guilty and that I'm ruining the world. And, I'm working an 11am-11pm tonight and the last trax is at 10:58. I'm usually not in a room by then anyway, but by the chance that I am, I don't want to be stuck at the hopsital all night, so thus, I will be driving Fiona again, and uping my footprint on this poor Earth. Sorry Mother. I still don't flush and I recycle!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Just so you know, ever since you've told us about the whole "If it's yellow, it's mellow..." thing, I have tried, but it's kinda gross.