they rent it out for parties or whatever. It sounds like a crazy idea, but it's a very fitting plan, that I can see working for the two of them. So, last night I went to Tyce's house for a party and after a while they started up the bull riding. It was awesome! It was really fun, and I felt like I got the hang of it pretty quickly. However, my last couple tries I could hardly hold on and today my inner thighs haven't been this sore since.... well, I won't talk about that (get your mind out of the gutter! It was horse back riding like 6 years ago at Quickwater and that's a whole other story). So, if you want to have some sweet entertainment at your next party think about Buck Wild Bull Riding because man, it was awesome, and totally worth making me walk like a cowboy today.(I find this picture especially amusing
because it's in New York, I do believe, and
what a random place for a rodeo!)
1 comment:
Nice
Post a Comment