Monday, December 01, 2008

I love Salt Lake

There's some things that get on my nerves about living here, but some days I just love it. This entry is a little overdue, but I really think it's great. Last week, I was doing projects in the morning and wanted to do something and it was such nice weather, that Garrett and I went climbing up Little Cottonwood. Here's why it's so great. We left his house at 1, went up and did Satan's corner (which by the way is an amazingly fun 5.8 trad route) and Garrett worked on another and we were back home by 4. Here we are in an amazing climbing mecca like 20 mins away from my house. It's so fabulous. Garrett has taken some cool pictures up LCC, so check out this one and this one and just check out the magesty that is inout back yards!! And it was also cool because there were people that went by us with skis on their cars. Where else in the world can you climb in a tank top and ski within 20 mins of each other within 20 mins of home? I sure don't know, but I do know I love living here and I need to take more advantage of it.

No comments: