a) and one that I'm really stoked about is that I just bought a new computer!! It's a macbook and it was more than I wanted to spend (of course!) but my last one I'd had for 5 years and due to a long life and a deadly virus from Facebook it was dying a slow and miserable death, and it had just starting having heart attacks all the time mid-project and it was real sad, so I got this new one and I LOVE IT! but it makes me want to just stay home and play on it when there's tons of other stuff I could be doing.
b) My new computer is helping me to search for a house ... Yes that's right a house, like with a sign-your-life-away- 30 year mortgage. I'm kinda freakin out a little bit but it's just such a good time right now and seeing how much fun it is for my roomie Erika to have this place and be able to do whatever she wants with it is so cool. However I've also seen that it's kind of stressful too and I just don't know if I'm ready for that much responsibility, but I think I'll never really be ready so I just gotta do it.
c) Christmas was awesome. I love my family. I'm super lucky to have a family that loves to be together and just hang out. My brothers are all so unique and great and we have such a good time just being together even though we all are so different. I think I'll always love sleeping at my parent's on Christmas Eve and waking up all together. It's great. I got a bunch of power tools that I'm way stoked for. Erika has all the stuff and it's so nice when you want to do a project and you have everything you need. And for one of the houses I'm looking at that's a bit of a fixer-upper I'll need them for sure.
d) I love skiing and I love staying at the Neberker's Alta cabin. That place is so great and it was so much fun to go up there with just Kristine and Kate for Kristine's birthday. I really love it up there and we are so lucky to live so close to such amazing mountains!
Ok, that's a good little update for right now. Sorry it's been so long!
3 comments:
It was fun seeing you again! There are some great homes up by us for sale... :)
I'm sure you've got it taken care of, but Chris is a real estate broker, and he could help you find a house if you want. His number is 801-381-5624. Good luck. House hunting is so fun/scary. You'll love it.
I LOVE YOU GRACE
Post a Comment